Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Ch.6 Response

Since I want to be a teacher of physical education I would be very content in teaching in a classroom setting that had less technology. My goal as a physical education teacher is to get my students active, get them moving around and improving their fitness. I do not need technology to get that done however with that being said there are some programs in which I would use technology. For instance I would like them to have access to some programs such as excel to keep track of different units that I might be doing such as food intake or laps that they have run. I would not have a whole lot of technology involvment inside of the classroom but outside of it, it could prove to be of great use to help them keep track of categories and school projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment