Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Ch.11 Response

One traditional audio technology is the compact disk and a newer audio technology is the mp3 player. In both of these cases for a physical education setting I would use them for the appropriate pump up music for my classes. For a fitness class I would get them moving by motivating them with music or I would play relaxing calming music during a yoga unit.

One traditional visual technology I would use would be the overhead projector; I could see myself using it during a health unit to display the body so I could go over the anatomy and bone structure of the human body to my classes.

A more emerging technology would be the DVD's, to change up my fitness unit I would get a DVD of either the P90X workouts or the Insanity workouts and have my students get in lines and follow along with the video while I go around and make sure that they are doing the exercises properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment